Frontend web designer/developer
Mooball IT is currently seeking a Frontend web designer/developer. We are looking for people with good communication skills, the right attitude & energy! Skills - Graphic Design, HTML, CSS, Web 2.0.
Mooball IT is a digital agency and hosting company. Established approximately 8 years ago. Mooball IT specialises in web-based application and CMS development, web-hosting and email-marketing. We have a large range of clients including large International corporates and non-profit organisations.
Applicants should be skilled in web design, be creative, be willing to learn & develop skills and be self motivated. At Mooball the customer comes first. Applicants who can communicate well, build rapport and provide solutions for customers will be highly valued.
- Graphic design for content management systems and email campaigns.
- UI design for web based applications.
- Skinning of websites and web applications.
- Browser compatibility testing and coding.
- Updating content and graphic material.
- Adhering to project/tasks timelines and budgets.
- Communicating with clients, programmers and management.
- Taking responsibility for tasks and following through to completion.
The successful applicant will have:
- Extensive HTML,XHTML, CSS/CSS2, XML skills.
- Highly competent with Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop.
- Understanding of UI and Accessibility guidelines (W3C).
- Solid design skills and experience with a portfolio.
- Graphic Design or multimedia/web design degree would be an advantage.
- Commercial experience within Front-End programming.
- Knowledge of PHP, Plone, Zope, Python technologies an advantage.
- Solid commercial experience in web design.
- Experience developing scoping and design documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience dealing directly with clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Commercial experience is essential, we are looking for talented people with the good communication skills, the right attitude and lots of energy! Full time, Part time or Casual opportunity(s) is/are available. Remuneration commensurate with skill and experience.
Mooball IT has a relaxed but professional work environment. We are a relatively small and friendly office. We are located in Coorparoo on the south-east side of Brisbane about 5mins from the CBD. We are located a few 100 metres from a train station. Easy free parking available. We are highly supportive of employees and support ongoing development of skills and careers. We offer a degree of flexibility with employee work schedules. We do expect a strong work ethic from employees and totally professional attitude towards clients. We are project schedule orientated.
If this sounds like you please include links to some examples of work in your resume and or email us your folio (with links to relevant websites) and resume to:
Troy Best, Director
(07) 3843 0516
You can also apply for this position on Seek.com.au
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. This ad is not an invitation to assist Mooball IT to fill this position.